Belgium: Onyedika targets more goals for Club Brugge after brace against Anderlecht

Forum 3 weeks ago

Belgium: Onyedika targets more goals for Club Brugge after brace against Anderlecht

Club Brugge midfielder, Raphael Onyedika is keen to score more goals after netting a brace in the side’s 3-1 win over Anderlecht on Sunday.

The Nigerian international was on song in the 61st and 89th minutes.

The two goals were stunners from the edge of the box.

It was Club Brugge’s first home win against Anderlecht since October 2020.

Onyedika, aside from his brace, put up a spectacular performance in the game.

The Nigeria international, who was awarded the Man of the Match after the game reflected on his performance.

“To me personally it’s nice to be elected MVP today, but it’s really just a footnote in what has been an excellent game in which we have fought as a team and managed to claim that win ”, he told the club’s official website.

“I’ve had a number of fine games so far this season, and I have always kept working hard, but the two goals today really highlighted today’s performance. I’m just really happy that I have been able to help out the team today.

“My first two goals of the season too, but I long for more. I was left all alone when I scored that second, and I immediately knew I had to go for it, as you should always give it a go in that position. When that ball then sails past the goalie in goal, you just float away. The same goes for that second goal, as I was brimming with confidence on the pitch.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 4 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Transfer: Crystal Palace join Raphael Onyedika chase
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Crystal Palace join Raphael Onyedika chase

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star
Forum | 1 week ago

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star

Transfer: Club Brugge target summer move for Nigerian striker
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Club Brugge target summer move for Nigerian striker