I’m Passing Through Pain Like You – Female Fan Tells May Edochie, She Responds

Forum 3 weeks ago

I’m Passing Through Pain Like You – Female Fan Tells May Edochie, She Responds

May Edochie has consoled a fan who reached out to her that she's passing through pain.

The estranged wife of actor Yul Edochie had made a post only for the female fan to reach out to her.

The businesswoman had taken to her Instagram page to thank her fans for their unwavering love and support during a difficult period in her personal life.

As is widely known, May is currently in the process of finalizing a divorce from her husband, Yul Edochie.

“It feels good to be back here. I can’t express how much your love, prayers, and unwavering support have touched my heart. I appreciate your presence in my life and all that you’ve done. God bless you all in return. 🙏♥️” She wrote.

Reacting to this, a follower, identified as @adamsmercy6182, commented on May’s post, revealing that she too is battling personal difficulties.

The female fan finds strength and inspiration in May Edochie ‘s perseverance. She advised her to keep going with God by her side.

“I pray for you and your children. because am passing through pain like you but you give me strength every day . keep going with God on your said.” she wrote.

May responded to the follower’s message with a concise yet meaningful statement: “God be with you.”

Rita Edochie, also joined the conversation on social media, offering words of encouragement to May.

“IT IS WELL WITH YOU MY DARLING DAUGHTER QUEEN MAY YUL EDOCHIE AND THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH.” She wrote.

See below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/9f641eee9ad9c85282dacde38c00a34f.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

Follow AGF’s Advice, Submit To EFCC – Group Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 10 hours ago

Follow AGF’s Advice, Submit To EFCC – Group Tells Yahaya Bello

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 3 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother