BBNaija Star, Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta

Forum 2 months ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta

Josephine Otabor, the former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality show winner, who is popularly known as Phyna, on Saturday escaped a kidnapper’s attack in Delta State.

The reality star made this known in a post on her official X account on Saturday evening.

Narrating her experience, she said the kidnappers hijacked four cars in front of the vehicle she rode in and abducted the occupants.

She wrote;
“So I got to Delta State today (GIG) we were moving in convoy and suddenly one of the cars drifted off the road, which led to a very minor accident, so we all had to stop to see what could be done, but since it was getting late my car and one other decided to continue the journey.

“Omo that was how the passengers of the 4 cars to the one I was in were kidnapped… they carried them out of their cars and left both cars empty in the middle of the road… see the way cars were turning and riding one way back omo i just dey shiver.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 19 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 20 hours ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama