I Have Always Wanted This Type Of Thing - BBNaija's Omashola Pens Note To Wife On Her Birthday

Forum 2 months ago

I Have Always Wanted This Type Of Thing - BBNaija's Omashola Pens Note To Wife On Her Birthday

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Omashola, has penned a heartwarming note to his wife as she turns a year older.

His wife's birthday is today, and he took to Instagram to assure her of his love, stating that he would make the day memorable for her.

In his post, he wrote ‘’Happy birthday to my wife'' and stated that he has always wanted this type something thing like this.

He wrote;

‘’Happy Birthday to my WIFE, that word sweet me die. I have always wanted to type this kind thing

She no gree leave naija again o, she say the country too sweet… I will give you the best birthday experience today, Warri style

Love you baby''

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia
Forum | 23 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30