I Don't Want To Marry A Quiet Man, I Want A Man With Shallipopi Vibes - BBNaija's Phyna (Video)

Forum 2 months ago

I Don't Want To Marry A Quiet Man, I Want A Man With Shallipopi Vibes - BBNaija's Phyna (Video)

BBNaija Season 7 winner, Phyna has opened up on the type of man she intends to get married to.

She stated that she does not want a quiet man, but rather a man who behaves exactly like her.

The actress shared this with her fans on a Tiktok live video when she was asked to describe her type of man.

Phyna stated that she wants somebody with whom they can both be free with each other without holding anything back.

She describes the vibes of singer, Shallipopi, as the exact spec she requires in her men.

According to Phyna, she would prefer to marry an Edo man or a Yoruba man but Igbo men are out of the equation for her because their families like to meddle in their affairs.

See a video of her speaking below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 19 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd