BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Rewards Man Who Apologized For Trolling Her

Forum 2 months ago

BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Rewards Man Who Apologized For Trolling Her

Ex-BBNaija housemate and actress, Erica Nlewedim has handsomely rewarded a troll who apologised for his actions.

This comes after the actress faced criticism for picking up pole dancing again, a pastime she abandoned three years prior.

In a tweet posted on her X page, Erica announced that she would give N100,000 to two persons who could explain to her why they were trolling her and how they had changed.

She stated that she will make her decision based on evidence of prior trolling as well as an apology.

A user going by the handle, Darey expressed how much he detested her during her time in the Big Brother house and how he would drag her out whenever he got the chance.

He apologized afterwards and Erica asked him for proof of previous trolling, his apology and account details.

Erica then released a screenshot showing that, contrary to her promise of N100k, she had only sent him N100.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/01ae04c4c139cb64cea675caacbb6e85.jpeghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/475bab01cc8fd62a546bb300974619a2.jpeg

Check out some reactions below;

Celz said:
“Man sold his dignity for 100 lmao”

Uwa means Wealth stated: “
😂😂😂 When I’m a celebrity,this is the type of cruise I want to be catching 😂😂💔”

Harley wrote:
“It’s like you just graduated from Vawulence university recently Because what is this Vawulence 😂😂😂😂a True Comrade”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances