Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, What Would You Do?

Forum 6 years ago

Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, What Would You Do?

Hi Guys/Babes, Guess your weekend went well?

Lets discuss this interesting topic and have fun.

Just imagine this.. You are sitting outside the house with a chilled bottle of Coke and cake and then your phone beeps (New SMS Notification) and you decided to check only to find out your Ex mistakenly sent N500,000 into your Bank Account ??

BE Sincere – What Would You Do?

Drop your comments.

For Me (Biggynice)

I will send him a Message Thanking her for sending me back part of the Money I spent on her while we were dating ? Then, I will recharge her phone with 100k Airtime for being a good girl.

What about you?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 day ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher
Forum | 3 days ago

Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 4 days ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident