Net Worth & Career Of Uche Nancy

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth & Career Of Uche Nancy

Uche Nancy is a popular Nollywood actress, movie producer and constumer.

She was born on the 22nd of May, the year not known in Ufuma, Anambra State in south eastern Nigeria. She hails from Anambra State. She has a daughter who takes after her in acting, Chinenye Nnebe.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/99e16b63a7600b2fd21d57bfea3aaaa0.png

Educational Background

Uche Nancy had her primary and secondary education in Anambra state respectively. Nothing much is known about her educational background.

Her Acting Career

Uche Nancy began her acting career for over a decade now. The highly talented Nollywood star has since acted and produced several movies. Some and most recent include:

• Best of Enemies

• Fulton Masion

• The Models

• Dirty Kingdom

• Prisoner of Love

• The Seed

• Proof of Life

• Smile For Me

• Loving Heart

• I Am Sorry

• The Ungrateful Wife

• Our Pregnant Wife among others.

Uche Nancy is creative, skillful and highly talented Nollywood actress. She is gifted in interpreting roles in movies brilliantly and can fit into any role assigned her in the industry.

Uche’s co-associates in the movie industry have the cast of top Nollywood key players like Mercy Johnson, Angela Okorie, Muna Obiekwe, Lawrence Onuzulike and others.

Uche Nancy is also an accomplished constumer. She has worked on both girls cot and World Apart, winning herself several awards.

Awards

Uche Nancy has in the course of her acting career won several awards including:

• Best producer of the year at the African Movie Academy Awards and Creative Designer Guild Awards.

Her Personal Life

Uche Nancy is happily married to Nnebe and the union is blessed with four children, all girls.

She revealed that she is grateful to God for her four daughters and would be pleased to have them again in the next world. She is one of the very few Nollywood actresses who prefer to keep family affairs secret.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3640d34d51c58e1fb70098fbfbf0badd.png

Her Net Worth

Uche Nancy is indeed one of the successful Nollywood actresses, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $200,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 5 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 5 hours ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 5 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 22 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’