Career & Net Worth Of Chita Agwu

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Chita Agwu

Chita Agwu is a popular Nollywood actress and model.

She was born and raised in Ebonyi State in south eastern Nigeria. The date, month and year of her birth not known.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/48051c4c15a99b9b76d2a3e57725cea0.jpeg

Educational Background

Chita holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication at the Ebonyi State University. She has since graduation remained very active and relevant in the Nigerian Movie industry.

Her Acting Career

Chita began acting professionally in 2006 through the help of a veteran Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye.

Chita has made several appearances in Nollywood movies and TV Series. Some of her movies include:

• College Corpers

• Make Me a Widow

• Save The Widows and many others.

She has also featured in a TV Series, “Behind Akanchawa”, a popular and regular programme aired on DSTV.

Chita is an epitome of beauty, creative, skillful and highly talented Nollywood star, gifted in interpreting roles in movies. She can as well accepts any character assigned her and her style of acting is loved and cherished by her numerous fans across Nigeria and beyond.

Her Personal Life

Chita has been happily married to her lovely husband, Johnson Maduabuchi on October 25th at Umuobuna Uburu Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

She recently lost her mother and had an accident with her car but like any human being on earth, is currently getting over the setback and looking stronger by day.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ae42679bfcb6663c3b4aec9c9b06fa8e.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Chita Agwu has become a force to reckon with in Nollywood, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $200,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 21 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 5 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne