BREAKING NEWS!! Super Eagles Latest Position In FIFA World Rankings Revealed

Forum 3 years ago

BREAKING NEWS!! Super Eagles Latest Position In FIFA World Rankings Revealed

Nigeria are now 32nd in the latest Fifa rankings for the month of October released on Thursday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e007478aeb67d008d1fdc9c769b5bb16.jpg

Last month, Gernot Rohr’s men were rated the 29th best team in the world. However, they dropped three places as a consequence of their contrasting results in the October international fixtures.

The Super Eagles lost 1-0 to reigning African champions Algeria, before settling for a 1-1 draw against Tunisia’s Carthage Eagles.

Nigeria are now 32nd in the latest Fifa rankings for the month of October released on Thursday.

Last month, Gernot Rohr’s men were rated the 29th best team in the world. However, they dropped three places as a consequence of their contrasting results in the October international fixtures.

The Super Eagles lost 1-0 to reigning African champions Algeria, before settling for a 1-1 draw against Tunisia’s Carthage Eagles.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Furiosa MPA Rating Revealed for Mad Max Prequel
Forum | 21 hours ago

Furiosa MPA Rating Revealed for Mad Max Prequel

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 1 day ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast
Forum | 1 day ago

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast