Celebrity Designer, Yomi Casual Cries Out After Hoodlums Looted His Store (WATCH VIDEO)

Forum 3 years ago

Celebrity Designer, Yomi Casual Cries Out After Hoodlums Looted His Store (WATCH VIDEO)

Versatile top Nigerian fashion designer, Yomi Casual was not spared in the vandalism on shops owned by celebrities as his shop was tossed upside down last night.

He took to Instagram to share a video of the bad shape his shop was left in by the thugs after they carted away with all the items.

Sharing the video, he wrote;

Woke up to this and the first thing that came to my mind is “It’s already too late to educate the hoodlums that this fight is for all of us and not at each other”

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 2 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 6 hours ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 9 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle