Everton Manager Carlo Ancelotti Is Manager Of The Month

Forum 3 years ago

Everton Manager Carlo Ancelotti Is Manager Of The Month

The Italian has led to Toffees to their best start to a season in decades and has been praised across the board.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/33fa43395d03b17f63186a4d47741fd3.jpgEverton manager Carlo Ancelotti has been chosen as the Premier League manager of the month for September. The Italian has led Everton to a perfect start to the season so far with four wins in four games, three of them in the month of September against Tottenham Hotspur, West Bromwich Albion, and Crystal Palace.

“I’m delighted to have won the award. It’s a great honour. I want to share it with my team and my players. We have started the season very well and hope to continue in the same fashion, winning as much as possible”, said the Italian in his official statement to the Premier League.

It is the fifth time that Ancelotti has won the prize and his first time since 2011. The four-times beforehand all game at Chelsea.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 2 days ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia

Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olojoda Dies A Month To His First Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olojoda Dies A Month To His First Anniversary

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash

Tom Hiddleston’s The Night Manager Returning for 2 More Seasons
Forum | 1 week ago

Tom Hiddleston’s The Night Manager Returning for 2 More Seasons