Diddy & Loon Are All Smiles After Reuniting For The First Time

Forum 3 years ago

Diddy & Loon Are All Smiles After Reuniting For The First Time

Loon declares that it's all love between him and Diddy.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cae80e02d4ca9b7bd6f0f1ef69877cc2.png

Hip-hop welcomed home former Bad Boy artist Loon earlier this year after he was granted an early release. He was sentenced to 14 years behind bars in 2013 over drug-related charges. He was no longer signed to Bad Boy at that point but even so, many felt like Diddy wasn't there for him. Even as recent as last month, people felt there was still animosity between the two.

Loon made it clear that wasn't the case, and any issues they did have, were hashed out and resolved. Taking to Instagram, he shared photos of himself and Diddy embracing each other and hanging out at Puff's spot, presumably. "Everything is not what it seems," he shared in the caption "After all that we’ve been through the love cannot be denied. We’ve traveled the world together, made millions together and at times we may not have always agreed, but by Allah, if I hadn’t experienced the things that we went through, I wouldn’t have become the man that I am today!"

Following Loon's release from prison in late July, Diddy tried "reaching out" to Loon via the Shade Room comments. "Get at me king," he wrote. Those who already felt a type of way about Diddy found it strange that he would reach out through the comment section of an IG page rather than actually trying to set up a meeting with his former artist. Either way, it looks like the two are back on good terms. Peep the photo below. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 5 days ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says

Doctor Who Trailer Promises a Fun & Emotional Season for Ncuti Gatwa’s Titular Time Lord
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Doctor Who Trailer Promises a Fun & Emotional Season for Ncuti Gatwa’s Titular Time Lord

Fans Welcome Rema Like a King As He Visits Hometown For The First Time in 6 Years
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Fans Welcome Rema Like a King As He Visits Hometown For The First Time in 6 Years

He’s disappointed with lack of playing time in England team – Pochettino on Chelsea star
Forum | 3 weeks ago

He’s disappointed with lack of playing time in England team – Pochettino on Chelsea star