Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Is Dead (Photos)

Forum 3 years ago

Emir Of Zazzau, Shehu Idris, Is Dead (Photos)

It is with great sadness that I confirm the passing of the father of our state, His Highness Emir of Zazzau, Alh (Dr.) Shehu Idris CFR. He died at the 44 Military Hospital Kaduna today after a brief illness. Janazah prayer in Zaria is scheduled for 5pm in Sha Allah's

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4d7ab63a1f589f5fe2f07c3a01e3e8af.jpeg

All Covid-19 protocols to be complied with as much as possible during the funeral prayers and condolences.

I have inform President Muhammdu Buhari, GCFR of the great loss and offered our condolences.

The Chief of Staff to PMB, Prof Ibrahim Gambari will lead a Federal Government delegation to Zaria to condole with the family of High Highness, Zazzau Emirate Council and the people of Zazzau Emirate and Kaduna State.

We have lost a rare gem, a source of wisdom and guidance and a true father of all. May Allah Grant his soul abode in Aljanna Firdaus. Amin.

Nasir El-Rufai

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Has a Giant Dead Ant-Man Easter Egg
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Has a Giant Dead Ant-Man Easter Egg

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nigerian Police Arrest Trigger-Happy Officer Who Shot Dead Businessman In Abia For Refusing To Give Bribe
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Trigger-Happy Officer Who Shot Dead Businessman In Abia For Refusing To Give Bribe

Dead Boy Detectives Teaser Trailer Introduces Titular Supernatural Duo
Forum | 4 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Teaser Trailer Introduces Titular Supernatural Duo