Xavi Hernández Says Goodbye

Forum 3 years ago

Xavi Hernández Says Goodbye

Xavi Hernández said goodbye to Ricard Pruna, who recently left Barcelona after six years as the club medic, in a message on his Instagram account.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/029bbc1556ffc3054f2546fb6ce78a6a.jpg

The midfielder not only confirmed his departure from the club but also praised him in a long message which accompanied a photo of the two.

‘COPE’ reports that one of the most revered medics of Barcelona, after 26 years at the club, has left the side during a restructuring of the club’s workforce. Xavi, Barca legend, left him a heartfelt message on his Instagram.

“Thank you very much, Ricard, for all you have done for Barca over the years, and especially thank you so much for all you have done for me in my career. You have been like a guardian angel to me and to many. You are a person with an immense heart. A big hug, my friend,” he wrote.

Accompanying the message was a photo of the two together from when they won the Champions League with Xavi still in his kit. The doctor has been with Xavi through some of the best moments in the history of the club and was responsible for his wellbeing.

It’s because of this Xavi has praised him so much. Several friends, workmates, and others also heaped praise and their best wishes on the doctor in the comments. Truly a farewell to a doctor who has lived and breathed FC Barcelona during his 26 years at the club.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde
Forum | 1 week ago

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde

Sonic the Hedgehog Producer Says Movie Franchise Is Building to ‘Avengers-Level Events’
Forum | 1 week ago

Sonic the Hedgehog Producer Says Movie Franchise Is Building to ‘Avengers-Level Events’