We'll Definitely Go Platinum With "Any Minute Now" Album - Cassper Nyovest

Forum 3 years ago

We'll Definitely Go Platinum With "Any Minute Now" Album - Cassper Nyovest

Cassper Nyovest is excited with the way his latest project was received.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6b74934b7a4edc9eca64836108d0afe7.jpeg

Upon releasing his 5th studio album, Any Minute Now, all the singles topped charts and the album sat on number 1.

Some singles off the project topped trend lists and became a huge topic among South Africans.

Confidently speaking on Twitter this weekend, Mufasa says AMN will get certified platinum.

He speaks of how it’s going to go big, even in the middle of Amapiano projects which is a huge sound in SA.

“We definitely gonna go platinum with #AnyMinuteNow. Trust and believe!!! A platinum Hip Hop album in the middle of Amapiano ? That shit cray!!! Who else but Cassper Nyovest?” he tweeted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hellraiser 2022 Remake Producer Gives Sequel Update: ‘We’re Definitely Hard at Work’
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Hellraiser 2022 Remake Producer Gives Sequel Update: ‘We’re Definitely Hard at Work’

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

Kanye West
Forum | 2 months ago

Kanye West's Controversial Album Vultures 1 Removed From Apple Music

9ice Used Rumour of Me Sleeping With His Ex-Wife to Promote His Album - Ruggedman
Forum | 2 months ago

9ice Used Rumour of Me Sleeping With His Ex-Wife to Promote His Album - Ruggedman