#BBNaija: “It’s Not Going To Work” – Nengi To Ozo Again After He Professed His Love For Her (Watch Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “It’s Not Going To Work” – Nengi To Ozo Again After He Professed His Love For Her (Watch Video)

BBNaija ‘Lockdown’ housemate, Ozo Nengi has maintained that a relationship with Ozo won’t work out.

This comes after Ozo tried to make her see reasons why they should give it a try, adding that he won’t take no for an answer.

Nengi, however, was of the opinion that it would never work. Ozo, responding to that, advised her against saying never to a possible relationship between them.

He added: “I know you like me. Because if you didn’t, me and you would have stopped talking that very first time me and you started talking and then you started talking to you. And then I stopped.”

Nengi then added that she only liked him as a person and not in a romantic way.

Watch the video below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 41 mins ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 4 hours ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding